Charles H. Cuthbert, firm partner, focuses his practice on representing victims of serious personal injuries in the areas of motor vehicle accidents (including truck accidents), medical malpractice, and wrongful death. He is a graduate of Harvard College and the University of Virginia School of Law. Mr. Cuthbert is a member of the bars in Virginia and North Carolina, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Mr. Cuthbert is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in civil litigation.
Charlie Cuthbert was born and raised in Petersburg, Virginia. In addition to practicing law, he devotes much of his time to the success of the City of Petersburg and currently serves as the 4th Ward representative on Petersburg City Council.
- Lawsuit By Man Burned In Taser Shooting Settled For $6.5 Million, August 8, 2018
- Logging Accident Victims Awarded 42 Million Dollars in Product Liability Case, August 1, 2016
- George Ingram Verdict Form, March 31, 2015
- Wrongful Death Jury Verdict: The Estate of Ikeyia Jones, March 31, 2015
- Medical Malpractice Over Decongestant, March 31, 2015
- Court Reverses Decision in Wrongful Death Case, March 31, 2015
- SRMC to Pay 1.6 Million in Fire Lawsuit, March 31, 2015
- Virginia Car Accident Lawyer Concerned about Rise in State’s Traffic Deaths, January 10, 2012
- Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer Achieves National Board Certification, December 12, 2011
- Nationwide Ban On Cell Phone Use By Commercial Truckers Would Save Lives, Virginia Trucking Accident Attorney Says, September 26, 2011
- Fatality in Richmond Illustrates Ongoing Danger Of High-Speed Police Pursuits, March 24, 2010
- Cuthbert Law Firm Obtains $1 Million Settlement for Estate of Woman Killed in a Drunk Driving Accident, October 6, 2009